Website address –
Registered office –
Registered in England and Wales
Company registration number –
the information you give the company when you use this website.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or
Ridgeway Health and Wellness
1 High Street
We may gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and
services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present
timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from Ridgeway Health and Wellness,
enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think
might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other
things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail in connection with appointments or to provide
general information about our services.
• These emails will be of a general nature and will in no way disclose your unique health
• At the time you subscribe or any time thereafter, you can choose to opt-out of receiving
these emails from us.
Our website and its services are not designed for or intended to attract children under the age of 13.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your
computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content,
options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many
people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve
the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you
are signed into the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content,
the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with
information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or
provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than
that which you choose to share with us.
do not want our website to store cookies on your computer or device, you should set your web
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and
services may become unavailable to you.
Our website will ask you to accept cookies or refuse them when you first visit in line with current
data privacy regulations.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
List of cookies used on our website.
The following lists the cookies on our site. Please note that the names of cookies, pixels and other
technologies may change over time. Please note that third parties (including, advertising networks
which we have no control.
Cookie Name | Purpose | Expiration | Privacy link
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes
allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or
We will not share your information with any other third party to allow you to receive marketing
communications from third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your
mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Click on the link in an email from us and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us at the registered company address above.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law
requires us to do so and is requested by a law enforcement organisation with a court order.
In the event we are legally compelled to disclose your personally identifiable or health information
to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection
policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You may request information about any personal data we hold about you, or ask us to correct or
delete that information. We will complete or respond to this request within 30 days of the initial
request. Please contact us using the methods explained in this policy and we will consider your
request in accordance with applicable laws.
We retain any information we hold about you and your use of our services for as long as necessary
to provide you with our service or for our legitimate business interests, for legal reasons, historical
research, including as described in the ‘what data we gather’ and ‘controlling information about you’
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong
physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with GDPR.
However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, if you have a security
related concern, please contact us at email@example.com or via telephone
on 01793 814567
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control or responsibility for content of websites outside the
ridgewayhealthandwellness.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link,
we are not responsible for its protection and/or privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy
Be aware this policy does not protect your information if you choose to send personal information to
us by email as email transmission and security is outside our control. If you have a need to send us
personal or private information please either speak to us in the clinic or telephone us.
Changes to this policy
personal data by email notification and / or via a notice in our clinic. By continuing to use our services and this site will indicate an acceptance of the changes.
You can find out more about the Ridgeway Team by clicking here